2.0
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

I'm now 60. I both CM.com and Match.com for 6-8 months respectively.

I never found a single person on CM I would date or even meet for coffee. Sorry folks if you are 50 plus, you will have very few prospects for partners or dates on online sites. Most people I saw were leftovers.

Most were either far away, couldn't post a photo, and had nothing to offer. It's a real tough dating scene for anyone 55 plus since you have money, health, or other baggage issues coming up. Most people have limited funds or time to date, and it's nothing anyone can fix. I don't care how many profiles you read, they will sound pretty much the same.

Match.com had many good prospects, but women there have income, age, or other requirements. Most will not date any men over 58.

Moral--if you are older, be careful, save your time and money. Adopt a pet or work someplace where you can meet decent people. You won't find them online. Good luck.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "make membership more selective, no profiles accepted without photos, age disclaimers" as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Catholic Match. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Catholic Match.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Catholic Match to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Catholic Match?

Comments

Wow what a crappy site.Are you kidding?

60 dollars down the drain. I could probably go to a nursing home and find better prospects than this.

Haven't even seen anyone that I would talk to on this site.Don't waste your time and money.

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1072294

Get a nice dog. They make good companions. Much better than taking a risk with some worn out old lady.