I am a paid member of catholic match and I found someone who I am very Interested in and the site said that he was on line now so I tried to chat with him but I had a very hard time doing that. I am starting to think that catholic match is some kind of scam and I am about ready to contact my attorney and file a law suit against catholic match because every time I try to contact someone I have Intrest in I get no where.

I do know if I do contact my attorney he will Investigate this dating site and if he finds anything that seems not right he will not hesitate to file charges against catholic match. and trust me I have a very good attorney and if anything is not the way it should be he will find it with no problem. I paid a lot of money for catholic match so you better get things right or I will be seeing you in court and I truly mean that. please get back to me as soon as possible.

if I do not hear from you within a few days then I will be contacting my attorney and have him Investigate this dating site so please contact me soon. thank you, Cheryl Redner.

Review about: Catholic Match Website.

Comments

Lots of fake profiles are on there. That is a sure thing.

Catholic match wants people to be paid members forever and they really don't want people to meet and connect. A bunch of fake profiles creates a distraction for members to waste their time on FAKE people.

It may not be the site per se. There are many that are just there to "park" and are not looking for an actual relationship. I'd say that about 80% are just fishing around.