2.1

My mother paid for a membership for me that would last eight months. Not one man attempted to contact me for a date and it left me wondering how many other women went through this.

If I had contacted on my own they would just end up blocking me. I would not recommend this website at all to anybody. Seems like this website really just wants your money, and provides no date. Good luck in getting any form of date from anybody.

It took them three months to give me the extra months that I needed for the program that I bought.

This place has highly disorganized ways of communicating to a member. Steer clear of them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Catholic Match Membership.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Catholic Match Cons: Customer service, Poor management, Total lack of meeting anybody.

Comments

I hated Catholic Match. Too many racist and misogynist creeps. After my year was up I left.

If you paid to go to a New Years Eve party hopeful to meet someone and didn't, would you ask for your money back? Of course not.

There is no guarentee in anything in life. Catholic Match does not guarantee that you will meet the husband of your dreams. It gives the opportunity to possibly meet someone. Only the Lord will have you meet the right man for you, if that is His plan for you, and only in His time.

Please be patient and pray. He loves you and will give you the best.

God bless. Mary

@Anonymous

If the Lord has a plan on whether you meet the right person or go through life alone what is the purpose of paying for this site?vyzaeui

h.kitchener
#1208302

You would be much better-off by meeting a nice Catholic boy at church. These dating sites indeed are a scam and you may also find that your name and details along with your phone number and email address are on a list that may or may not be sold and passed around to marketing companies. Keep an eye out.

Catholic Match Reviews