Catholic Match Website Review from Lincoln, Nebraska
I have enjoyed my contacts and views.There are times in life when a little smiley or wink brightens your day.
My health recently took a plunge, so marriage has been pushed out of the picture.But the smiley icons still help.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I don't believe this website is a real phone directory as advertised. I know its free, but it should still be what it claims to be. I went there with..."
- "Today I noticed a charge for $258.90 (CAD) on my VISA card for a JDate subscription. I called to cancel this as I do not use the site anymore and..."
- "I called the technician for a phone line trouble yesterday. They gave me a time frame to choose from so I picked 4-8pm today, then I received the confirmation text...."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "Titus now Winston (Labradoodle) is 4 years old now still an amazing service dog and a great help to me. He is 104 lbs and helps me up when i..."
- "Bought miracle gel polish. Thought it would be good since I have a hectic travel schedule but want nice nails. TERRIBLE product. Looked great the night applied. By mid day..."
- "62294 order number Teleflora My wife and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary and I ordered her flowers from teleflora. My mistake. I thought I was getting a 100$ romantic bouquet..."