1.2
Coverage Area

I was a member without messaging benefits for some time and finally decided to join to meet someone messaging me.That's when i found out that the 4 "winks" I sent disqualified me from sending a real message.

Mind that i could have joined and opened an entirely new account and taken my chances. But, unaware, i proceeded and rudely found out that the site is run by dictatorial twenty-somethings-there are no adults- at least any you can reach-who threatened me instead of reaching any sort of compromise. lastly, if you want to travel 100s of miles- feel free-or add plus or minus 10 years to your age search. Claims of "large membership" are fiction -better be prepared to be open minded.

In summary, the biggest shock was finding out that there was no interest in resolving their unfairness / site problems - once you pay - you are in a different category- expect to be told "sorry - too bad" - and if you argue or ask for a higher manager- it gets nasty and they would rather close your account. Imagine this, when your expectation is meeting someone interested in you and you are excluded from messaging because their rules are a joke!.

advice to you is- better read ALL the rules and dont believe the hype.or better yet - look elsewhere.

Review about: Catholic Match Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Poor management, Total lack of meeting anybody, Customer service.

Had an Experience with Catholic Match?

Comments